Comment on page
Fair Use Email Limits
This is a plain English guide to Smart Notification's fair use email limits. These are soft limits we have on each of our plans to ensure that the service we offer is sustainable.
- 1.Fair use limits are applied to each of our plans, see the table below for individual plan limits.
- 2.Limits are applied per calendar month. Your usage is reset to zero on the first day of each month and usage is checked on the last day of each month.
- 3.These are not hard limits, so we will not cease to send emails for your store when you exceed your plan limit.
- 4.If you exceed the limit for your plan we will reach out personally to alert you and request you upgrade.
- 5.We understand that sometimes stores have busy periods where you run flash sales or experience high order volume during the holidays. If you've exceeded your limit but it's a one-off, let us know and we'll leave you on the same plan. If you exceed your limit again within a 3 month period we'll insist you upgrade.
- 6.You can not buy more emails but remain on the same plan, you must upgrade if you're sending more than your allotted email limit.
- 7.We believe that these fair use email limit are merchant friendly while also ensuring that our business is sustainable. If you have any questions please email [email protected] and we'll do our best to assist.